We had discussed previously that DESIRE is the starting point of all achievement, but we must believe that our desire can lead us to something great! Napoleon Hill wrote that FAITH is the head chemist of the mind, stating FAITH can be induced or created through affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind. Think about Olympic athletes and their constant visualization. You can watch a ski racer, bobsledder or track star physically visualize attacking the course in front of them. This is a discipline most of them developed over time through coaching and training. Have you ever used this technique in your professional or even personal life to attain the desire that was within you?
Subscribe to JCORE Newsletter & Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. When you sign up, you will also received our Passive Investor Guide.
The actor Jim Carey wrote himself a personal check in 1985 for $10 million which was dated 10 years in the future. He actually received a role in the movie “Dumb and Dumber “in 1995 for a sum of $10 million dollars. This is just another example showing that “FAITH Visualization and Belief in Attaining your desire” fits with anyone no matter what their field of interest is.
Below are some practical steps to take to Attain your Desire!
- Be specific with what you want to achieve! Do you want $25,000 a month in passive income a month? Do you want to have 1000 rental units? Be specific!
- Decide what you’re willing to give in order to achieve your DESIRE!
- Give yourself an achievement date! WRITE IT DOWN SOMEWHERE AND MAKE IT VISIBLE.
- Write out a plan and begin moving forward immediately.
- Read your plan to yourself at least twice a day and share it with someone you know that can help keeping you accountable!
Know that so many people have used Faith Visualization and Belief in Attaining your Desire before they ever reached the goals they set before them. Develop your mindset and charge after your goals!
If you would like to learn more about Multifamily Real Estate and how to invest, please email me directly at James@jcoreinvestments.com