We know that desire is the starting point of all achievements! What’s next?
You are sitting in your office wherever you are in the world and you have a desire to get involved and make money with real estate. You know you have the desire to take action but you’re not sure what steps you should take.
Subscribe to JCORE Newsletter & Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. When you sign up, you will also received our Passive Investor Guide.
STEP 1: Be honest with yourself!
- Do you have the desire to own a rental property?
- Do you desire to be active as a landlord while renting out your owned properties?
- Do you desire to own a property and receive income passively?
STEP 2: Be specific with your available time to commit.
- Are you looking to spend extra time working with your individually owned properties?
- Are you looking to invest with a team as a limited partner (LP) through a syndication?
Let’s be honest, most people want to increase their wealth with as little effort possible. PASSIVE INCOME! Passive income can be accomplished through investing in stocks, bonds, mutual funds and more. If you’re specific with your goals and want to earn passive income, our favorite process is investing in multi-family housing as a limited partner through the process of syndication.
Think of multi-family housing as your mutual funds of real estate. A single-family home is like an investment stock. It can earn you a decent return but when it is not performing well, you are not earning any cash flow and you’re certainly not building any wealth.
A multi-family home is similar to a mutual fund as you have several tenants within one property. They collectively pay their rent and in turn, your property’s mortgage is paid. You’re then able to earn cashflow through this investment and the property gains value through forced appreciation over time as you make improvements to the property. Ultimately, building your long-term wealth!
So, what is your specific goal?
- What amount of effort are you willing to commit?
- What amount of time can you commit?
- Do you want to actively work on growing your assets?
- Do you want to grow your wealth passively while others are working to grow your assets?
If you are interested in learning more about Multifamily investing, please email me directly at James@jcoreinvestments.com. Also you can join our JCORE Investor Club to find out about active deals we have.